Cutting Edge, minimal, disruptive – is how we’d like to define our design language. If this resonates with your style, please read on!
Job Role/Responsibilities –
You will be leading the design efforts at SeekSherpa. You’ll be required to collaborate with the various team leaders in the process. You will report directly to the CEO.
This includes but is not limited to –
- Conceptualising and designing creatives to be used on our online mediums – Facebook, SeekSherpa Blog, Online Advertisements
- Conceptualising and designing creatives for offline marketing - affiliate partnerships, brochures, handouts, traveller kits and such like.
- Designing e-mail templates for our Sherpa, Traveller and Partners Community
- To kill the monotony, you can also try your hand at handling our Instagram account
- App Design and UI/UX Design is also on the plate (optional)
Job Requirements –
- 0-3 years of Graphic Design Experience. Freshers are welcome, as long as you have a solid portfolio during college that displays your skill
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), a sharp eye for user-centred design and typography
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
Compensation & Perks –
- Salary Range – 4-5 Lakhs per annum
- Work with a highly skilled, creative and fun team
- Opportunity to represent SeekSherpa at national and international start-up events
- The usual start-up perks – bean bags, nap pods and Friday beers
Please send in your design samples – portfolio/website/behance profile with your Resume